The project aims to deliver technology audit to Marche Region SMEs, to obtain a deep analysis of products and processes (including material and immaterial resources) in order to strategically consolidate the competitiveness of the regional system. The service delivered to Marche Region (IT) aims to:
- Provide the regional authority with an outlook concerning the situation of regional SMEs and their innovative and technological needs potential;
- To give the possibility to a selected number of SMEs to identify projects of interest to be realised with technological and industrial partners, in order to satisfy identified needs.
Type of services provided by META:
- Drawing of the technology audit methodology (especially domotics, mechatronic, ICT, nano technologies, building automation, new materials);
- Light technology audit, for a first screening of the companies to be involved;
- Heavy technologic audit, and in depth understand of SMEs needs;
- Organisation of focus groups with selected companies and technology providers, (experts in the fields of interest) to select projects to be developed;
- Development of models of intervention to orient SMEs toward research and innovation;
- Application of developed models.
Which is the added value of technology audit in Marche Region?
"The methodology is based on the real needs of the SMEs. It faces specific problems of the market and tries to find concrete solutions to them. The action facilitates and stimulates the dialogue between SMEs and technology providers (research, experts, professors, etc.). It also represents an opportunity for a public authority to have a real and concrete overview on the potential of the territory and to stimulate the development of innovations”.
What is the distinctive element of META Group?
"META Group owns specific competences for analysing and understanding the innovation potential of SMEs. Thanks to its network, it is able to involve first class technology providers. The strong experience in consensus building actions ensure the achievement of effective results in terms of dialogue between SMEs and technology providers”.